Becoming certified in PREPARE/ENRICH is simple. Just attend a one-day workshop in your area, and you’ll learn exactly how to use the program and all its features. The training includes the materials you’ll need to get started with the program, as well as a complimentary online scoring credit.
Helping couples with their relationship is no easy task. How do you stimulate the right kind of conversation? What types of issues do you focus on? Which assessment tools are the most effective? What sort of materials allow couples to get the most from their time and effort?
PREPARE/ENRICH has been serving as the perfect guide for helping couples explore and strengthen their relationships for over 35 years.
Built on a solid research foundation, PREPARE/ENRICH has been improved and refined over the years to become one of the best, most effective, easy-to-use resources available. We’ve trained facilitators worldwide who have helped millions of couples grow their relationships and solidify their marriages using the powerful tools provided in the PREPARE/ENRICH.
PREPARE/ENRICH is a scientifically proven program that will help you make a significant impact in the life of a new couple. Whether you’re a counselor, clergy, mental health professional, mentor or relationship expert, PREPARE/ENRICH is the ideal tool to help you do your job better.
With PREPARE/ENRICH you’ll help couples:
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Share family backgrounds
The training you need. Step by step.
With PREPARE/ENRICH, you don’t just get a packet of instructions to figure out on your own. You’ll get thorough training on the program, providing you with the skills you need to use the PREPARE/ENRICH materials most effectively. You’ll learn how to:
- Administer the online assessment
- Interpret couples’ reports
- Provide useful feedback to couples
- Guide couples’ exercises
- Teach relationship skills
- Work more effectively with couples
- Pastoral Counselor
- Marriage Educator
- Relationship Coach
- Life Coach
- Marriage Ministry Coordinator
- Mental Health Professional
- Social Worker
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Marriage Mentor
- Adoption Case Worker
- Family Life Educator
- Military Chaplain
- Youth Minister
- Cost: $195 General Fee (Call for Pastors discount)
- Contact Hours: 7.0 Contact Hours of Continuing Education (CE); Applicable to Prepare/Enrich® Facilitator Certification
- Registration: Pre-Registration is required for attendance
- Size: Limited to 20 Participants; Please Register Early to Ensure Placement
To learn more about PREPARE/ENRICH, or for help in finding a training session near you, visit us online at www.prepare-enrich.com.